Thursday, October 11, 2007

No time for typing lately. Too much stuff going on. Getting ready for tour. Got shows to play, songs to learn, futon mattresses to pick up, a 30-year-old RV to get running, my day job to do, posters to mail to clubs, bands to find for shows, and a scrambled brain to do it all with.

Aside from that, things are going pretty smoothly. Went to the beach. It was awesome. One night's not enough, but it's a lot better than a night at home. Spent way too much money, but it was for a good cause.

Looking forward to going up to NYC for CMJ next week, but not looking forward to all the stress that will accompany it. But I am as equipped as I've ever been to deal with it and get through it, so I've got that going for me, which is nice.

Here is a picture of a painting of a dog fucking a cat.

Gotta go back to the Milestone in Charlotte sometime. It is perhaps the punk rockin'est place I've ever been to.

Ok, that's it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home